Despite my knee injury, I have not been idle or stopped exercising. There were some days that I wished I could run normally but I tried to run shorter distances. Since Sunday, 19 February 2005 I have run 3 times:-
Wednesday : 5 km at KLCC park. Right knee was sore after 3 km. Afterwards was slightly sore.
Friday : 5 km at KLCC park. Ran with Newton. R. knee was sore from the beginning but I kept running until I finished 5 km.
Sunday : At the Klang stadium. Only managed to walk for 3 km. R. knee was sore and stiff even while walking. Tried to run for 600m.
KL Internatonal Marathon on 5th March 2006? There is no way I will be able to run 42km or even 7 km (Fun run).
3 comments:
Haizad, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you will rest and recover fully in time. Too bad we can't take this maiden journey together. My injury seems to be 100% cured so I should be at the starting line this Sunday.
really tns. sorry to hear that too. live to fight another day! aim for putrajaya as your debut!
Zad,
Take recovery, full. There always more races in the future to participate.
Regards
Post a Comment