Next week (26 February) I am will be going to Uzbekistan, the third country I've visited with the country's name ending in "Tan" (the other two are Pakistan and Turkmenistan). This will be my first trip to Uzbekistan.
After one week in Uzbekistan, I will be going Abu Dhabi in the U.A.E.(United Arab Emirates) for one week to review a gas field project. After one week, it's off to Turkmenistan for five days. For the last leg of my trip, I will be flying back to Abu Dhabi from Turkmenistan and spend another week for a design review workshop.
I am going to return to Malaysia about 8 to 9 days before KLIM. The one month trip through three countries is not exactly the ideal circumstances to train for a 21 km race but I will try to maintain some level of training as far as possible.
Honestly if my right knee was 100% OK, I would be quite frustrated to scale down my training because of a long overseas trip just one month before a major race. As it is now, my right knee has become unstable again and I will have to stop running for a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment