Today On my way to KLCC at the corner of Jln Sultan Ismail and Yap Kwan Seng ;7.10 am,I saw a male runner wearing a GE 30 km run vest, cap and shorts running along the road. Muscular guy - must be training for the Penang Bridge marathon.
Monday : I ran 3.9 km at KLCC park. Regulars absent. Right knee was stable and not sore.
Tuesday : 3.9 km at KLCC park. Regulars (Ronnie, Ah Long , DK , Yong, Saleh) were there as well.
Wednesday : Only ran 1.3 km before the rain hit the park.
The 2 weeks rest from running allowed a recovery of sorts on my knee. The downside is my endurance which has been improving is not very good now.
1 comment:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! dildo natural breast enhancement http://www.open-bra.info betting Used volvos for sale in maine Freeware parental control software Exotic car rentals maryland American family insurance bill pay Pathfinder roof racks Porn girl asses
Post a Comment